- Please send text in electronic format. This saves time and eliminates errors because we can copy and paste content rather than re-typing it.
- Most clients email their text in Word document format. You can also type the text into an email for us if preferred. Please review and keep your content organized so there is not extra time involved looking for the last half of a sentence or a missing paragraph.
- Be sure to spell check your text and read through it for any grammatical errors. We realize that you will probably want to make edits to the text once you see it in the website, but your costs will be lower if the content that is sent to us is final copy or close to.
- The closer the text we receive is to final copy, the less time we have to spend on tweaking content and the lower your costs.
- Would you prefer to have a copywriter create the content for you? This is a service that BigforkWEB provides. Learn more about our copywriter services.
- Please send in electronic format. You can save photos to a disk or send by email a few at a time.
- Try to keep photos around 600KB or less and save as .jpg files.
- If the photos we recieve are very small, it is difficult for us to make them larger without distorting them.
- Please email all content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is very helpful for routing your requests properly if you add information in the subject line of your email as follows: company name/what page the content will go in
Please contact us if you have any questions.